Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ordering with Ulta.com

That's right.  
I have never ordered online from the Ulta store before. The nearest Ulta from where I live is only 35 minutes away, so it's not that bad of a drive.
I honestly have not really shopped at Ulta in the past before, until recently I found out that they carry the Real Technique brushes.  I've heard so many great things about these brushes that I wanted to pick up on a few.  So I thought it would be easier for me to just make an online purchase. I ordered a few items, and the package came in a timely manner.



I was pleased that my package efficiently came to my door, but I have wished that they gave it more care in taping my package.  It was poorly taped on the opening of the box that I thought for a moment my products could have been easily tampered with.  If you look closely, the box looks slightly smashed too but it's ok -because when I looked inside for my products it was fully intact.



I got some Freeman Face Masks, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eye Dark Circle Erasers, the Healthy Sexy Hair Leave In Conditioner, and of course the Real Technique Starter kit + Core Collection(s).


I really enjoyed each and every single one of the items I have purchased, and is happy with my experience with Ulta except..for the fact that my online order also came with a free skin sampler, but I never received it.  The packing slip also stated it was in my order.  Thank goodness it wasn't a charged item so I never bothered to contact Ulta regarding the issue.  However, I received an email the other day asking me to review the products I have purchased recently, and was also asked to review the "free skin sampler" too that was supposedly sent to me..I'm wondering...really now? 
So I did my review.  I said "I never received it - -one star."  

To wrap up.  Yes, I think Ulta is a great store for beauty needs, but I feel that their online store needs some work to give their shoppers a better experience. I just feel that their order fulfillment is a bit sloppy and careless.  It does not mean I don't like them.  I now just would prefer to go to their physical store front.  

Do you shop at Ulta's online store, and how do you feel about it?